- Today I saw a picture of myself from behind and I just realized that I look like a man from behind. When did that happen?
- I think I have horrible blood circulation because I frequently have one hand and/or foot that is warm while the other is cold. Or my extremities are always ice cold. Poor Lyla suffers from ice-cold hands and feet too.
- I can't seem but help being a night owl.
- This month was rough. Trying to find a place to live (searching searching searching, viewings viewings viewings), plan New Beginnings, everything else at home being neglected, and winter. Winter winter winter.
- My goal of being on time to things is getting better.
- I should fix my teeth. I've realized that my left front tooth is significantly longer than my right. It's true.
- Lyla loves to cuddle with me and not with her dad. She only cuddles with him if I am cuddling with him too. Then we do a family cuddle. I treasure those moments because I am pretty sure that would be pretty inappropriate later on in life, haha!!
- Lyla's new tricks are waving, blowing kisses, clapping, and dancing.
- Another thing... Tonight we knelt down to say family prayer and Lyla sat up to kneel just like us and then she folded her arms as she saw us fold ours. We praised her to no end and she loved that she was following what we were doing. We weren't sure if it was a fluke but then she unfolded her arms and then we asked her to do it again and she did it! NOT a fluke! So I ran and grabbed my camera and got these adorable shots...
Checking with dad to make sure she's doing it right...
She sure knows how to make her mommy's rough month seem like life has been great all along!
- I have really been trying to figure out what to do with Lyla's hair lately. She throws off headbands but I just bought some stuff to make more cute ones (she only has one that fits her) and I'm going to try to get her to wear them. She hardly has any hair, it's very fine, and it's dark. And it's way longer in the back than in the front (pure mullet) and she has some serious culdesacs (sp?). And occasionally, she'll get a little flip or curl here or there but never really consistently. So, tonight before bath time, I thought I would experiment by putting moose in her hair and this was the result...
- Lastly, Lyla has been getting teeth like crazy and she has been a champ about it. She has her front 7 (almost 8), and has a few molars coming in on both sides. If you click on this picture, you can blow it up and see her bottom left molar coming through.
That's all for now. Time for bed so I can exercise tomorrow morning and get rid of my man body. Goodnight.