Wednesday, July 16, 2008

18 weeks

Well, sorry for the gross picture. I don't like it but now I think you can finally tell, especially compared to my last pictures, that I really am starting to show! It's funny because lately, as I have been getting up in the mornings, the baby is hardly showing. But then when I go to sit up, the whole weight of the baby just falls forward and sticks out! It's the weirdest feeling but really cool at the same time.


Also, a little update. I started working again to make a little extra money for our little one. It feels really good just to feel like I am contributing. Nate works so hard.
I am reading the Twilight series again before the 4th book, Breaking Dawn, comes out. I just finished Twilight last night and can I just say, it's just as good the second time you read it!! I hadn't read it in about a year and so I forgot some minor details. I really do love these books though. I swear there has got to be some sort of addicting drug in them because almost everyone who reads them just can't put them down! Next... New Moon (which I am pretty sure will fly by because I just want to get to the end)! Oh, by the way, Twilight the movie comes out on my due date. Is that some sick joke? I am going opening night, labor or not! Haha, okay maybe not if I am in labor but I certainly will do everything I can to go!
Anyway, that is all for now.

9 comments:

Brooke said...

How cute. It's still a little belly though.

Elena said...

Okay, I can see you starting to show this time!! How exciting!! And thanks for your comments on my blog. I love taking pictures of babies, so I would love to take some of yours when time comes!!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Too cute! I'm so glad that I stumbled upon your blog (thxs to Abby Sharp). Congrats on being preggo! It's so much fun especially once the baby starts moving around.

-Laurie Ann Thomas

Brittany said...

You are looking great.. I can't believe you are 18 weeks. So lucky that you didnt balloon up like me... I'm so excited for you guys!

The Grady's said...

I totally know what you mean about Twilight...I am SOOOO addicted!

The Clarks said...

Where are you guys working now?

Tara said...

Kelly, congrats on the baby! You look teeny still. :) Glad that you stopped by my blog and to see that everything is going well.

shira said...

kelly, this pic is more legit. i see the baby bump and you look so darn cute! when do you find out if it's a boy or girl?

Michael said...

Ahhhh. So the Chapman curse begins.