Tuesday, April 10, 2012

He's got hops!

So tonight I was getting dinner and was trying to park and saw a minivan drive past me and as I looked at the driver I noticed it was one of my absolute favorite, if not my absolute favorite, Duke basketball players... MILES PLUMLEE. Luckily, I had just come from a photoshoot and just HAPPENED to have my camera on hand. So, like an idiot I walked out and caught him just as he was getting out of his car and I asked the stupid question "Are you Miles Plumlee?" (it was stupid because, well, of course he was). Anyway, he said he was and like an idiot fan I asked if I could take a picture with him. He asked if I was eating at Firehouse subs (like he was) because they could take the picture and I said no but that I'd go in anyway. And then to make myself look even more idiotic I go on about how he is my favorite player and how I love him and his brother's and I kept apologizing for holding him up but that I was just a really big fan.

Anyway, I wish the guy who took the pic took it up and down so it could be from the feet and up and get the full picture of how tall he is, and that his hat didn't get in the way of the flash (hence Miles' shaded face), BUT I am so stinkin' excited I got to meet him before he leaves the school so I don't really care.

I still feel giddy with excitement over this :)

2 comments:

Haley said...

I LOVE THIS!!! I think Miles Plumlee is my favorite Blue Devil too. Plus, he's kinda cute. :)

Caitlin said...

You are too cute! And so is he. :)