Thursday, April 29, 2010

Help Baby Daylon

Help Baby Daylon

I took this from my friend, Hilary's blog, and she borrowed it from a friend of hers, who borrowed it from a friend of hers, etc., etc. This is about a family from Corona, right near where I used to live who are also LDS. I read the story and couldn't help but feel sick to my stomach with all this family is having to go through... especially poor Daylon.

Here it is:

I recently heard about some friends from my youth who have a 9 month old son born with a life-threatening disease called Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa, Herlitz type, and was given less than one year to live. His skin blisters at the slightest touch and it is most often infection from the sores and blisters that cause death. Can you imagine trying to change a diaper? You can read about them HERE.... (There was more but you get the point)
Click here if you would like to make a donation. I am sure every bit will help. Thanks!

No comments: