Monday, February 14, 2011

To the loves of my life...

Happy Valentines Day!!!

These two girls bring me joy every single day. I just can't get enough of them, their smiles, their laughs, and the pure excitement over the smallest things. They bring so much love and joy into our home! Love you girls!
This is from when we were dating and is one of my all-time favorite pictures of him.
And to my wonderful hubs... You put up with all my quirks and sometimes disgusting habits, my constant worrying, my meltdowns, my music, and my lack of organization. You listen to me when I need to vent, you cook, you clean, you take such great care of me and the kids. You let me boss you around and tell you what clothes to buy. And you work your tail off to provide for this family and to make sure we have a good future. Thank you. I love you forever and ever!