Thursday, August 2, 2012







In case anyone actually still reads this blog, I just thought I'd let you know I am alive.  Seriously, it's been over a month since I have updated it and I sort of just fell of the face of the planet.  Kind of sad since the last 1.5 months have been some of the most crazy and eventful times of my life.  It doesn't help that I don't have  my computer right now and I am seriously trying figure out how to blog  on my iPad.  It doesn't let me upload pics regularly and then when I just copy and paste them in, I can't scroll.  Anyway, hopefully I can figure something out. 

But know you have many blog posts to look forward to and that I can't just let slide by, like: my dad visiting us in Seattle, my best friend from Cali visiting us in Seattle, 4th of July, Nate finishing his internship and us saying goodbye to our Seattle besties, some serious Wright family time in Utah (been here 2 weeks and will be here another 2ish weeks), our upcoming official Wright and Bagley family reunions, and our upcoming trip to see my family in California. Plus, many things in between. Hopefully I can get these blogging technical issues figured out so I can get going on these! 

Me and my dad :)




1 comment:

Scott and Collette said...

So you guys are in Utah now? How does a little Chi-town reunion sound this next weekend (8/11)? We can host a bbq at our place. Let us know (scottandcollette@gmail.com)