Monday, September 24, 2012

Brian Regan

For my birthday, Nate got us tickets to go see Brian Regan.  We absolutely love this guy, he is hilarious! We had a CD of his, and then we watched a dvd, youtube video's and realized how awesome his facial expressions and body language are.  If you don't know who he is, check him out below.  I think the video should work, but if it doesn't, click on the link.  He is so funny!



The following are all iPad pics, so not the best quality...

There was a guy who opened up for Regan and he was really funny.  My cheeks were already hurting from laughing so much by the time Brian came onto the stage but we were still laughing the entire time.
 
At DPAC before the comedians started.
After the show we grabbed a bite to eat at Tyler's Taproom.  That place is pretty delicious and decently priced... awesome combo!  However, I was a little perplexed when I ordered the Grilled Salmon Taco's and they came out looking like this...


I'm pretty sure these are wraps and not taco's, but they were mighty tasty.  :)  I don't know why I used the word "mighty", but it works. :)

Love this guy!


It truly was a much needed, awesome and fun date where we were just able to laugh and laugh all night long.  I loved every single minute of it!  Thanks Nate for an awesome night out! And to our babysitter's the Hamilton's. :)

No comments: