Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finally some pictures!

So, it has been a while since we have posted any pictures. Here are a few from the past couple of months (in no particular order)!!

Nate and I with our niece Sarah at Zion's National Park! Nate was such a good uncle carrying Sarah the entire time! He's going to be such a great dad!

Part of our hike

The game we used to announce our pregnancy to Nate's family! It turned out so good!

This is my knee. The red mark is my sunburn. For some reason the sun decided to burn only one part of my body, my knee. Random!

Nate and I with a couple from his mission. They spoke French but the husband spoke a little bit of English. He like my African jewelry that I was wearing from Nate!

Nate and I at a BYU baseball game.

The Wright fam on a bus going to our hike at Zions.

Nate with our niece Sarah.

Another picture of the Wright family at Zion's.

Girls night with my sisters-in-law Betsy, Candace, and Naomi. My niece Lauren came with us too! It was a lot of fun! They are such great girls!

2 comments:

The Grady's said...

I am so glad that you are posting more often! I love reading what you have to say! Hope you are doing well! Love you cuz!

Tasha said...

How fun! I love your idea of how you told everyone you were prego, what a creative way to tell everyone the good news! I cant lie i was hoping to see more of a bump though! :)