- I am financially responsible (pay bills, budget, etc.)
- I am a mom. I love like a mother. I take care of a baby all day, every day and I think I do a descent job at it. I am sort of picky when it comes to parenting, especially when it comes to disciplining children, but I think I may be starting a little young for Lyla. Sometimes when I am feeding her and she is laying on the boppy and she unlatches from me, she'll start crying because she wants more milk and I for some reason think it is logical for me to say "Lyla, you need to stop, this is not the way to handle things". She isn't even 4 months yet. Kelly=psycho.
- I am a homemaker. I am learning to cook more meals. I clean (not often enough). I try to organize. I like to do crafts (when I have the time and material). I try to make the home a nice place for Nate to come home to so he can relax and enjoy himself.
- I am not a die-hard in politics but I have found that I am caring more about it in general.
- I like the news.
- I like to go on walks with Lyla while pushing her in her stroller. A very mom-like thing to do.
- The things you read about me and my calling.
- I still like to sleep in. If Lyla gets up at 7:30 to eat, I put her back down afterwards and sleep for a couple of hours (Hey, why not while I can!).
- I still have and wear all my skirts from junior high and high school.
- I still think the perfect day would be spent at the beach, swimming in the ocean, and doing nothing (which is something I loved doing in high school).
- When Nate wants to go to bed earlier than I would like while we are watching 24 or some other series, I pout about it until he gives in. And when he doesn't give in, I throw a small fit to see if I can get my way. (I am working on it :)) But come on, last night we had ONE EPISODE LEFT in Season 4 of the 24 series and it was like 10:45 and I tried to be a good wife by saying that he should go to bed and that I wouldn't be upset. So he decided to go to bed, and I was appalled that he would do such a thing. Needless to say, we watched the last episode. I love you Nate!
- I still go on little shopping spree's with my dad and I LOVE IT! He buys me anything I need.
- I have a little girl crush on Zac Efron. (But who doesn't? WHAT A HUNK!)
- I still see girls and women and wish I could be just like them "when I grow up" or at some point. I still get intimidated by many of them too.
- I still think my brother's friends (that are girls) are SO AWESOME and look up to them in many, many ways, but I still get intimidated when I talk to them.
- I love People.com. I go on the website every day (since I can't afford the magazine) and I catch myself up on the latest celebrity gossip.
- I still have and sometimes wear my retainer.
- I LOVE the Twilight books. The movie wasn't as good, but I still ended up liking it.
- I still have all of my D.A.R.E. bracelets.
Well since I can't be the only who still acts like a teen in their adult life, tell me, what part of your inner-teen still comes out? (Did that make sense?)
Lastly, I think I could go on FOREVER with this post. I am so child-like but I need to go be an adult now and take care of my baby. Sorry it's so boring with no pictures, but I'll post some soon!!