Weight: 13lbs 4oz (50%)
Head: 16.25in (50%)
Length: 25.75in (95%)
- loves to go on walks
- sleeps through the night
- is teething
- loves to chew on her hands and anything that comes near her mouth
- loves to hang out with her daddy
- can now play with toys using both her hands and will sometimes hold one item with one hand and play with another toy with the other! She has been doing this for a while now so I'm pretty sure she is a genius :)
- is very alert. Many people have actually commented on how alert and awake she is all the time. She has been this way for a couple of months now.
- is SO social! She loves to be sitting out facing everyone to get in on the action.
- just jabbers, jabbers, jabbers all the time. It's pretty cute.
- has learned to scream. I guess she has always known how to do this but I've never, EVER, heard a scream quite as loud as hers. This has been a bitter-sweet thing... but mostly bitter when she uses it whens she gets upset and cries.
- is starting to fight falling asleep when she is tired
- laughs. It is music to my ears and can make my day better no matter how bad of a mood I may be in.
- is starting to get eyebrows... well sort-of...
- loves following me and Nate when we walk around the room.
- has the strongest abs! Her brace is pretty heavy and she is constantly lifting her legs up in the air, putting them back down, back-and-forth, ALL THE TIME, non-stop! Sometimes she'll even keep her legs up in the air just for fun. She just kicks, kicks, kicks, all the time.
- poops a lot.
- has a really strong grip. She also grabs at anything in her reach.
- hates tummy-time (which is mostly my fault)
- hates to be bundled up. She just wiggles her little arms out and kicks out of any sort of bundle.
- has started to sleep with her hands in fists and behind her head, every night. SO cute!
- has awesome head control
- gurgles her spit, blows bubbles with it, and loves when Nate imitates the gurgling sound to her.
- is the cutest dang baby I've ever seen!
Here are a few pictures ranging from about 3.5-4 months.
I just think she looks so cute in this sling! It looks like she has no legs!
This picture is from the day we took her home from the hospital on her boppy...
... and now look how much she has grown!
Her big baby blues.
Eating her hand... as always. Her pediatrician says it's part of her teething.
Hanging out with dad... she LOVES him to death!
Anyway, I just love this girl and she loves us! She is awesome.