Thursday, May 6, 2010

Flat Grandma & Grandpa

First of all, I think it's funny how the poll to the right has turned out so far!! For some reason I just can't see us having a boy but that could be because we're just so used to having a girl... who knows! We find out May 20th!

Now, this next post is for Grandma and Grandpa Wright. They sent out "flats" of themselves so they could be with Lyla during her daily activities. This is the only way I can get pictures to them... I still have no idea how to change the format of a picture to make them smaller on a Mac. So this will do for now. Mom... I know a lot of these are "repeats" to the activities you guys did with her, so feel free to pick and choose your favorite ones.

Reading books before bedtime....





Sitting on the deck playing cards...
Looking SO COOL with her sunglasses on :)

At the park on the slide with dad, flat G-ma & G-pa!
On our walk... blooper shot. It was SO WINDY!!
A better shot on our walk when the wind took a break for a couple seconds...
Lyla even gets into trouble with her Grandma and Grandpa!

Flat Grandma and Grandpa even took a trip to California with us and met up with Matt and Candace and their family (minus Jared) at Downtown Disney!!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

LOL! I loved this post! Such a cute idea!!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, that is the funniest idea!! I love it!! I wonder what Lyla really thinks about it. Does she think mom and dad are weird for making her hang out with paper or does she really know who they are supposed to be, lol?!! You guys are awesome! Oh, and I voted boy. Everyone is having a boy. You need to join the club!

Anne Marie said...

That is about the funniest thing I have seen! I love that you carried it around with you. You guys are my kind of people.