GIRL!!!! We didn't get any good photos of the gender shot, but we did get a good look and the US tech said she was pretty dang sure about the gender. But here is a cute profile picture of her. We never got one with Lyla so it's fun to have this one. She has my ski-jump nose.
I am SOOOOO excited that we're having a girl because.....
1) Lyla will have a sister!!!
2) We'll be the first in Nate's family to have more than 1 girl! I was worried about that small detail!
3) We don't have to buy a bunch of new clothes!
4) I am going to decorate the kids room SOO GIRLY it's not even funny! Right now it is painted blue (from previous owner) and this will be changed. :-D
5) I have so many cute girly ideas for this one that I never did with Lyla.
6) Matching outfits. Yes, I will tortue my girls with this and they will love it... because they are girls.
7) Nate is going to have his hands full!!!
8) I just really wanted a girl but I didn't think I'd be lucky enough to have more than 1!
So, as far as the health and everything... I was pretty sure everything looks good. The US tech wasn't supposed to tell us anything, but she was really nice. We told her about Lyla with her clubfoot and so she took extra time looking at the feet just to make sure. For sure one is not clubbed and I think the other isn't either, but she didn't get as good of a look at it. But the doctor called the day after and said that as far as they can tell, everything looks good!
So, yeah! Now we gotta prepare for a house full of estrogen!!