Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I completely identify with her...

Do you want to know what it is really like to be married to me? Just watch the TV show Parenthood and look for Kristina Braverman. Okay, so I don't have a child with autism and so I'm not in her exact circumstance, but our personalities are IDENTICAL! Nate and I just sit and watch and he is always pausing the show and exclaiming "THAT IS YOU!" and I can't help but laugh because it is so so true. Her personality, attitude, expressions, drama, and sensitivity. Just everything. So yes, if I were to be made into a TV character, it would definitely be her.

2 comments:

Erin said...

i love her. i love that show!!!

Scott and Collette said...

Wow, I hear ya sister! I identify with her too. Remember the episode where she's afraid to let Hattie start driving? She describes something horrific happening and then going to have to identify the body and she can "smell the carnage"? I swear they pirated those thoughts straight from me--that is EXACTLY how my crazy brain works!!!!

Kinda funny--love her uptight-momma character for sure!