Monday, October 10, 2011

funny girls on a fall day

The girls and I have been sick this past week... especially little Ruby. I think all had the same cold but Ruby's must have been enhanced since she just got 2 molars in the past week! Poor girl. Oddly enough, those are the only two she has so far. Let's just get it all over with Rub, we got this!
Anyhoo, we have been avoiding contact with anything that involves kids (which is pretty much everything for us) and I think the three of us have gone a little crazy being homebound like this. So, after we ran an errand today, we didn't want to be couped up again in the house, so we went into the backyard to play AND of course, I took pics of the girls just for fun.
Ruby wasn't in the mood at first...
First a glare...
Then she softens...
And back to her old self :) Rawrrrr...
Ly has especially felt couped up in this house and so she just ran around like crazy in the yard. But not before she stole Rub's binki. You have to click on the picture to make it bigger because her expressions are so funny!
Awesome runner/jumper/hopper/skipper?...
Don't you just love her outfit? She picked it out all by herself :)
I told Lyla to do a star jump (you know, with both arms and legs out) and this was the result...


My favorite.
I can always count on Lyla to leave me laughing with her priceless expressions! Love my girls!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stacy Pettersen said...

Yes, please get better soon... we miss you!

Emily said...

Honestly...how do you capture those Lyla faces? Every single one is hysterical. We've been out sick for the last week too, but we're back in the game! Hope to see you soon!