Thursday, October 6, 2011

proof it's fall

Behind our fence in our backyard there are a ton of big, foresty tree's that are beautiful and green! But this little guy in our yard just wanted to remind us that Fall really is here.

And you may not know it, but this tree is STRONG. It withstood the hurricane, when other big tree's were knocked over. Even more impressive, it has withstood several beatings by little toddler's taking it by the trunk and violently shaking it back and forth. I'm sorry tree. I try to put a stop to that as quickly as I can.

Happy Fall!

3 comments:

Mrs. Hornberger said...

Its fall here too....but its like 75 degrees today so it feels WEIRD!

Haley said...

I can attest to the toddlers shaking the life out of that poor tree. Also, I love the family picture at the top of your blog. So cute! Lyla is such a mini-you.

Alex and Jane said...

I want fall! I think fall in AZ might be more difficult than summer for me. I miss cool crisp air!