Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lyla 4, Ruby 2 Pics

I finally got to taking Ruby's 2 year and Lyla's 4 year pics.  We tried getting some of Ruby when we did our family photo shoot, but she was being very stubborn and would not smile when taking pictures by herself.  So, although she turned 2 in October, taking her 2 year pictures in December would have to do.  I really love my sweet girls and feel so lucky and blessed to be their mom (though, they may not feel the same, haha!).  I am planning to do an individual update post for each of them, but thought I'd post the pics of our little shoot for now.  Here they are...  




My personal favorite of Lyla. It's just such a sweet smile!



And then the only decent one I got of the girls together...

These two crack me up!
Pics with Ruby started out rough and ended great.  We gave Lyla a candy cane for doing a good job smiling for pics and Ruby was upset that she actually had to work for her candy cane.  So it started out like this...


Listening to Nate explain the whole candy cane deal...

Unsure if she should actually trust us.
We finally gave her a lick or small taste of the candy cane and then her attitude started improving...

My personal favorite.  This is so her!



My other favorite.
 At the end we were heading back to the car and Nate was teasing Ruby.  He was saying something like "Don't you hug that tree or I'll tickle you!" and so naturally, she ran to the tree and hugged it while laughing hysterically.

Most hilarious face, ever!
I love my little ladies!

1 comment:

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Aw, so cute! Your girls have the most expressive faces ever. I always laugh my head off.....