Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bow Plaque

I finally did it! I have been struggling to find a good place to put all of my girls' hair accessories and have been at a total loss. In fact, everything was stuffed into a big plastic bag and getting squished and bent and stuff. Then my super creative friend made a little bow plaque for her baby girl, here. And so my friend Julie and I finally got decided to make something of our own. She actually made three of them (some as gifts) and I just made this one...

I love it! The picture does not do it justice (bad lighting, too). All of Julie's turned out super cute, too. I made mine a little bigger since I have TWO girls and I needed space for full headbands that Lyla wears. I still feel like I need more room but for now I am LOVING it! Thanks for the awesome idea Camille!

3 comments:

April said...

I could use one of those! It is so cute!! Maybe I'll have to make one too!!

Lizzie said...

That is SO cute! I hope some day i can be as crafty as you!!!!

Anne Marie said...

I think we need another craft night so my wanna-be self can make one, too. So cute!!