Monday, September 19, 2011

LDSSA BBQ Kick-off!

The LDSSA had a BBQ to start off the new school year and for us all to "officially" meet! And since it ended up being my birthday that day, a couple of the girls made me cupcakes... sweet, huh? Anyway, I didn't get that many pictures but here is what I have...

Rachel, Emily, and Haley. Each of these girls are so awesome! They don't know it yet but I just love them! And they all look so pretty!
And Vhari... she is just plain wonderful and she makes me smile! Seriously.
And so is Kathy. And Kathy is extremely crafty, which I love! Can I please be as talented as you Kathy?
And Stacy just amazes me with her Staciness (btw, "Staciness" is a GOOD thing!) and she is the leader of the pack for Fuqua Families. You go girl!
We're missing a couple of the girls in these photo's but I seriously love all of them. Every. Single. One! They are all just so, SO great!

Some of the guys chattin' away.
We have been having so much fun with this group so far and the fun is just going to go on and on!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy belated birthday, Kelly!

Vhari said...

So Kelly you are so nice. Thanks for making my day again with your sweet comments. I seriously needed that. I'm so happy you are here!