Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MFEO

For those that didn't already know from Facebook, Nate got a summer internship with...
We are so stinking excited that he'll get to work with such a great company and I think I am even more excited about the fact that recruiting for summer internships is OVER! No more stress! Now we just have to get our house ready to leave for about 3-4 months so we can move our little family to Seattle, Washington!!!

That's kind of a really long distance, don't you think? Unfortunately, since it's so far away, we will not be bringing our cars with us. So we will primarily be using public transportation, renting, or borrowing cars. At the end of the internship we'll be attending a family reunion on Nate's side, and I'll probably head down to California at some point or another but at least all my destinations will be in the same time zone. That will give us SOME type of stability, right?

If any of you have recommendations for fun things to do with children in Seattle, I'd love to hear them!

I'm going to go watch one of my favorite movies now, Sleepless in Seattle :)

Did you catch the title of this post? Made for each other?

8 comments:

Haley said...

Love the MFEO. That movie is fantastic. I'm so excited for you guys! I bet you'll really love Seattle.

Jessica and Reece said...

My husband is doing an internship at Microsoft this summer, which means we'll be fellow Seattle-ites! We should get together and explore the city :)

In case you have no idea who I am -- I'm Val and Leslie's college roommate -- we've met a few times :)

Isaac and Francie said...

That is great! Congrats to Nate!

The Grady's said...

Congrats! So exciting!!

Amy Rex said...

congrats! we LOVED visiting seattle. i bet you guys will love it too!

Candace said...

MFEO... too cute! I'm missing you like crazy since we chatted the other night. I went to Red Robin for lunch today and ordered our favorite salad and thought of you. I keep thinking about how we're both moving across the country this summer on a work related adventures and wishing that it happened to be the SAME end of the country instead of opposites... AGAIN.
Anyway, I love you tons! I miss you tons! We'll have to chat again soon :D

Michael said...

Is that pilot under the influence? That line doesn't look all that straight to me.

Unknown said...

We LOVE Seattle! How fun to live there for a few months. :)