Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankful Day #18 & 19

Thankful Day #18: Modern Medicine

Because let's be honest, a lot of us wouldn't be here if it weren't for that. Here are a few things I am thinking of:
  • Epidural: I am convinced that the epidural keeps me wanting to have kids.
  • All medications, chemotherapies, etc. that help us fight for our lives against horrible diseases.
  • Medicines for headaches and migraines!
  • If we were born way back when, my sweet Lyla would not have been able to walk due to her clubbed feet.
  • Muscle relaxers that have helped my hubs back when he has problems with it and the really strong doses of them that made my mom's life livable.
  • Ultrasounds, xrays, ct scans, mri's, etc.
I just feel so blessed to be a part of this generation where we have so much knowledge, medicine, doctors, hospitals, etc. that help us to survive and live long and healthy lives!

Thankful Day #19: Technology

Computers, the internet, digital camera's where you can see if you actually like your picture, cars, radio, i-pods, photoshop. The list goes ooooooooonnnnnnnn!!

No comments: