Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful Days 11, 12, 13, & 14

I have seriously been neglecting my thankful blogging but what can I say, I've been a little busy. So here goes.....

Thankful Day #11: For Duke because it has already proven to be a huge blessing in our lives and just continues to do so every day. It's such a privilege to be here.

Thankful Day #12: That Ruby got her two bottom teeth. I was really starting to wonder where they were!

Thankful Day #13: For good, one-on-one time with friends. I feel like you really get to know someone that way and create a bond. It's good stuff.

Thankful Day #14: That despite the fact that Lyla was/is a candyholic, she LOOOOVES fruits and vegetables. Especially carrots. We've pretty much gotten rid of her Halloween candy since she would go potty not because she actually had to go, but to get the treat itself. And she has made an awesome transition to eating vegetables or crackers instead. Yay, for a healthy tot!

No comments: